Trillanes Muling Bumanat kay Duterte 'Suhol ni Duterte sa Philippine Death Squad 10K-1M'



[source]

A certain Supt. Leonardo, who belongs to Philippine National Police Academy (PNPA) Class 1996, allegedly serves as the “point person” or financier of the “Philippine Death Squad,” allegedly under President Rodrigo Duterte.

Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV made this claim adding that he has received information that Leonardo leads a group of alleged rouge policemen responsible for the extrajudicial killings (EJKs) of suspected drug dealers and drug users.

“Based on the information that we we got there is a PNPA class which leads this activity. We identified one of them as (a certain) Supt. Leonardo. He is their point person. I forgot the first name,” Trillanes said in a media forum.

He said that Leonardo’s men are “active” PNP members. “So, hindi ito ‘yung PNP leadership nila (Gen. Ronal) dela Rosa. Kaya nga na i-overturn si chief PNP nung ni relieve niya (si Supt. Marvin Marcos) kasi naka diretso ito (Leonardo) kay Presidente.”

Asked where did he get his information about Leonardo’s involvement in EJKs, Trillanes said, “Galing din mismo sa PNP., sa mga senior commanders na ‘di involved dito sa paggalaw na ito. Sila mismo ang nagsabi. Kaya nga sabi ko nga under different circumstances maraming testigo dito kasi masyadong kumalat na eh.”

Trillanes said that Leonardo can do directly to the President due to his close association to his son, Davao City Vice Mayor Paolo Duterte. “I have to validate…kumpare ni Leonardo si Paolo Duterte.”
The senator also claimed that it was Leonardo who released the reward money to policemen who made successful “kills” of suspected drug personalities: several million pesos for any mayor involved in drugs and P10,000 for “ordinary” drug dealer.

He added that Leonardo is the “Sonny Buenaventura of Duterte’s Philippine Death Squad.” It can be recalled that self-confessed hired killer SPO3 Arthur Lascañas had tesstified at the Senate that Buenaventura paid him P3 million for the assassination plot of broadcaster Jun Pala in 2003.

Trillanes made this revelation when sought to comment on the move of Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II to downgrade, from murder to homicide, the charges against Marcos and 18 other police officers involved in the killing of Albuera, Leyte Mayor Rolando Espinosa in November 2016.
“Naniniwala ako na utos ito ni President Duterte,” Trillanes said in a media forum. He recalled that during the testimony of PNP Chief Director General Ronald dela Rosa at the Senate, he said that he relieved Marcos and his group because they are not qualified to be with CIDG.

But dela Rosa said that Bong Go, the President’s special assistant, called him up after he relieved Marcos and his men. He said that Go passed the phone to the President wherein the latter ordered him to reinstate Marcos and his group.

“One month later napatay si Mayor Espinosa. So, mission talaga sila,” he said. “Sa simulat’ sapul inarbo na niya (President),” Trillanes added.

Marcos, chief of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) Region 8, had been accused of killing Espinosa and another inmate, Raul Yap, on November 5, 2016. He is now out on bail as a result of the move of the Department of Justice (DoJ) to downgrade the murder charges filed against him.
[source] - Politiko
Follow us on facebook
What can you say about this story? Feel free to comment below. Please SHARE this to all your family and friends

DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.