WARNING: Drinking Coffee On An Empty Stomach (Especially In The Morning) Can Cause Colon Cancer!
Many people have a habit of drinking coffee an hour after they wake up. Although, drinking coffee is very beneficial and useful to the human body, you shouldn’t drink it on an empty stomach, especially in the morning.
Drinking a cup of black coffee on an empty stomach, will trigger the release of hydrochloric acid inside your digestive tract – people who suffer from gastritis usually experienced this.
This acid will cause digestive issues and will make protein digestion more difficult. If the proteins are not fully decomposed, some problems may occur, like inflammation of the bowel, bloating, irritation and even cancer of the colon. This issue becomes worse if you drink coffee on an empty stomach in the morning.
Furthermore, the coffee will increase the levels of cortisol in the blood, making us not able to return to our body’s normal state for a long time.
Consuming coffee on an empty stomach will also increase the levels of stomach acid, which can
contribute to bloating and vomiting.
If you really can’t start your day without a cup coffee, at least practice one of these tricks that will help you reduce the harmful effects of coffee – add a little milk or butter to your coffee.
INDIGESTION AND HEART BURN TIPS
** Diet and Lifestyle Suggestions and Foods to Avoid
- Don’t overeat and eat slowly.
- Avoid strong coffee on an empty stomach.
- Smoking is a common cause of indigestion.
- Avoid alcohol, especially spirits.
- Avoid carbonated drinks (with and without caffeine).
- Avoid fried food or foods high in fat.
- Pickled foods.
- Acidic foods such as citrus, onions and tomatoes, if these set off your heartburn.
- Avoid processed juices as these are more acidic.
- Fruit should not necessarily be avoided unless they trigger your discomfort but eat the whole fruit.
- Avoid chocolate, cakes, biscuits, and muffins.
- Small and frequent meals or snacks may be better tolerated.
- Do not eat large meals, especially late at night.
- Foods that you have discovered trigger your heartburn.
- Try a tablespoon of crushed linseeds every morning – it is great for the digestion (contains antioxidants, fiber, and healthy fats).
** Lifestyle Changes Which May Help Heart Burn
- Avoid straining if constipated or if lifting keep your mouth open to equalize your abdominal pressure.
- Allow 2 – 3 hours to pass after eating before you lie down.
- Raise the head of your bed (with two bricks) so that the chest is higher than your feet.
- Wear looser-fitting clothing.
- Lose weight, if you are overweight.
- Wait at least 2 hours after eating before exercising.
- When exercising, breathe out slowly when straining the stomach of lifting.
- Gentle running is better than weight lifting.
- If swimming learn to breath well as there is a tendency to hold the breath and strain, especially with breast stroke.
- Keep a heartburn journal to tract foods or activities that provoke your symptoms.
- Drink good quality organic coffee with less acidity.
Like this article Follow @NetizensFeed
What can you say about this story? Feel free to comment below. Please SHARE this to all your family and friends
DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.